Best suited for when slings are to be left under the user but requires additional leg support. After the initial success of leaving slings under the user we have established that benefits could be had from still having separate leg sections. The Longseat Fit has a special aperture away from the seated area that allows the leg sections to be lifted individually, giving more support and comfort around the legs.
Main application - this sling is chosen for:
- Chair to bed transfers/bed to chair transfers
- Chair to chair transfers
- Daytime use - often applied in the morning then staying in the wheelchair with regular pressure breaks
- Good solution for amputees
- Ease of application (from bed)
- Good levels of comfort
- Good levels of support
- Situations when the sling is difficult to fit from the chair
- Limited carer resource
- Users who require additional leg support
- Available in 8 standard sizes
- Bespoke sizes/alterations
- SWL 200 kg
- Good solution for active uses/extensor spasms
Did you know? Our TS innovative spacer technology is a leading edge 30 textile solution. The 30 spacer fabric offer extraordinary benefits for a widening range of tailored slings. The product technology centres on the 30 construction, which reduces heat build-up, allows consistent air circulation and provides high moisture transfer. Additional benefits include comfort cushioning and shock absorbency with excellent recovery properties. For special instances it can be heat-moulded and shaped.
The unique solution provides different constructions with different thicknesses, compression characteristics and yarn combinations to precisely suit your specification.